Meopta Meostar R1 3-12x56 RD Rifle ScopeCode: 11426
Product detailed description
Rifle Meopta Meostar R1 3-12x56 RD
The latest in a series of MEOSTAR riflescopes. Integral system throughput up to 95%. Variable magnification 3-12x, lens diameter 56mm, deliberate warp 4C with light point at intersection. 7 degrees of brightness of the light point.
Meopta launches a new generation of riflescopes that aims to satisfy even the most demanding users. The material used for the production of tubes of these riflescopes is one of the finest aluminum alloys that makes it possible to provide the surface of the tube with black anodization (so-called anodised). This surface is molecularly bonded to aluminum material, making the surface of the tube extremely chemically resistant. In addition, the surface is treated with special technology to make it comfortable to touch. Enhanced MB-5501 anti-reflective coatings on the optics lead to peak light transmittance values between 94% - 95%.
• Variable magnification
• lightweight one-piece tubing of the finest Al alloys used in the aviation industry
• Unique design of the internal mechanism providing the highest mechanical resistance
• Excellent resolution and high light transmission of 94% -95%
• Multiple anti-reflective layers MB-5501
• waterproof, resistant to internal fogging
• Horizontal and vertical rectification mechanism with step 1/4 in / 100 yd
• RD models with illuminated point of sight
• Quadratic rectification course
Optical lens diameter: 56 mm
Field of view: 3.5-11.1 m / 100 m
Output pupil distance: 75 mm
Dioptric range of eyepiece: ± 3 D
Recertification range: 116 cm / 100 m
Weight: 665 g
Location of the intended cross: the front focal plane
Be the first who will post an article to this item!